2012/01/26

Football Star David Beckham Admits He Never Wanted To Be Famous

Football Star David Beckham admitted that he never wanted to be famous but said that he just wanted to be a soccer star. He is married to Spice girl Singer Victoria Beckham said that he was only interested in playing soccer when he was younger and not becoming the A-list star as he is today.

He said, “I never wanted to be famous. I was never interested in anything else apart from becoming a footballer.”

Aged 36, he has no any intention in leaving football as he thinks he is good enough to play.

He said to Men’s Health magazine, “I know what my limits are, what I can achieve and which passes I can play. So that’s been my game over the last few years. I have adapted to my age, different situations and the position that I’m playing in. I still love playing; I still love being part of a team. Right now I’m not even thinking about retiring.”

Even though he can admit he doesn't want to be famous, but after all he is a star and a Wonderful Soccer Player.

0 Responses:

Post a Comment